Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

1000 Followers!

Thank you guys so much for getting me this far! :D

Here are some awesome people (not in any order):

• Calvin Lin: for putting up with all my emails.

• Peter Taylor: same as above.

• Silas Hundt: same as above.

• Sue Khim: for being the most epic CEO ever and for starting Brilliant.

• Daniel Liu: for being awesome. Good luck at National MC!

• Daniel Chiu: for rhyming with Daniel Liu. Just kidding, because you're awesome.

• Trevor B.: for being awesome and playing FTW! with me.

• Sharky Kesa: same as above. :D

• David Lee: for being an 11 year old super-prodigy. :D

• Nabhanshul Satra: for being my 1000th follower.

So many more! Also, thanks to ALL of my followers for being the best followers a dude could ask for. I can't wait to solve and post more problems and watch this amazing community of bright kids grow and grow!

Best of luck and thank you,

Finn Hulse :D

List of people who I should also mention:

• Robert Fritz

• Michael Diao

And some others which I'll probably remember later. :D

Note by Finn Hulse
2 years, 10 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Finn, you know that you're the first person to reach 1000 followers without reaching the Who to Follow page? Sharky Kesa · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Sharky Kesa Simply by pure swag. :/ Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Finn Hulse Yes that is really amazing I hope you make it to who to follow page, you have nice number theory problems. Personally I am bad at number theory but I hope to making it to who to follow page for mechanics, going to post more problem.Can i use your name as my character.@Finn Hulse Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi Thank you somebody is appreciative @Peter Taylor! :P Did you get my email? Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi Well, Finn Hulse is my real name and yes, I'd love it if you made a whole "Finn" series. :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Sharky Kesa Yeah. :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

Congrats Finn keep it up! and happy birthday.@Finn Hulse Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

Oh @Calvin Lin have you seen my set Difficult problems which need ratings!? Some of those problems have existed for weeks and haven't gotten ratings. What's up with that? Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

Congratulations man, you totally deserved it! Ahmad Naufal Hakim Ashari · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Ahmad Naufal Hakim Ashari Thanks! :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

Congratulations Finn! I wish I had as many followers as you :) Tan Li Xuan · 2 years, 10 months ago

Congrats! Also... I noticed your age changed recently and discovered you had a birthday. Happy birthday! I too was born on May 5th . Here is a complete list of the other less important things than us that have occurred on the 5th of may Peter Taylor Staff · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Peter Taylor THis is Cinco De Mayo in Mexico, and Children's day in Korea. David Lee · 2 years, 10 months ago

@David Lee Ya. :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Peter Taylor That's awesome! Naturally, as soon as I turn 13 (which legally allows me to be on Brilliant... Oops) @Bradan Litzinger changes the required age to 14. That really is unfortunate. Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Finn Hulse @Peter Taylor Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

Comment deleted May 16, 2014

@Michael Diao Hey, what did you get on your AMC's? Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Finn Hulse Oh. I got a 114. Apparently, 8 is not greater than 10, 3/9 is not 1/6, and \(1002+3 \not= 1006\). Michael Diao · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Michael Diao On which test? Also, it seems as if your last sarcastic statements are true. :P Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Michael Diao :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Finn Hulse I got 118.5 which sucks :( Victor Loh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Victor Loh 111 late lol Math Man · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Victor Loh Ahem ahem. 106.5 for your info. It does NOT suck, and you don't have to go to such an extent to make people say you don't suck. Yuxuan Seah · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Yuxuan Seah But it does suck to come THAT close to AIME without making it. :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Finn Hulse Yeah... That I understand... :(

Still got next year though! Works even harder for SMO

SMO is the Singapore Mathematical Olympiad. Yuxuan Seah · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Finn Hulse No problem and congratulations!!! 1000 followers is a milestone. I am almost there. I see you put a smiley face next to me and David. Because we are too young for Brilliant?:D Sharky Kesa · 2 years, 10 months ago

aah 1000 followers.....i also wanted that many Anubhav Singh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Anubhav Singh You're getting there! :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Finn Hulse I am very far Anubhav Singh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Anubhav Singh I am even further... Sigh. Just 22 people... I guess it's bcos I never spend enough time on Brilliant to post problems and other things, just barely enough time to keep up my (small-ish) streak and solve about 1 to 2 problems. So it's natural that people don't notice me... :( Yuxuan Seah · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Yuxuan Seah I came up with the ideas for my newest problems during an exam ( I finished it and I didn't have anything to do ) :) Tan Li Xuan · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Yuxuan Seah But at least I manage to reshare any good stuff I see Yuxuan Seah · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Yuxuan Seah I've been following you since like, forever! :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Finn Hulse Thanks... Oh, and someone just un-followed me, making 21. Haha Yuxuan Seah · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Yuxuan Seah I hate when people do that. D: Finn Hulse · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Yuxuan Seah But at least my exams are almost done now, and pretty soon I should get my freedom back and get to spend the whole day on Brilliant YAY :D Yuxuan Seah · 2 years, 10 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...