Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

29 Feb - The day which comes only in LEAP YEAR. I want to give you (READERs) that i have not shared yet.

5 MANTRAS or 5 D's given to me by PADMA SHREE awardee that will help to succeed you to achieve any GOAL.
5 D's
●D1 - Diet and Duty
●D2 - Discipline ●D3 - Dedication
●D4 - Devotion
●D5 - Determination
ALWAYS REMEMBER THESE 5D's & try to follow these rules .
YOU WILL DEFINITELY ABLE TO ACHIEVE, YOUR GOAL.

Note by Atanu Ghosh
9 months, 1 week ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

@Atanu Ghosh, join here Lakshya Sinha · 9 months, 1 week ago

@Lakshya Sinha Lakshay; What should I do means what to do after going on that link ihave to SIGN IN or SIGN UP. Atanu Ghosh · 9 months, 1 week ago

@Atanu Ghosh Sign up Lakshya Sinha · 9 months, 1 week ago

Well it really inspires but it takes a lot of energy to do this, lol:-) Lakshya Sinha · 9 months, 1 week ago

@Lakshya Sinha Lakshay, Do you know any other WEBSITE like brilliant.org? Atanu Ghosh · 9 months ago

@Atanu Ghosh Maybe khanacademy can help, Google it. But Brilliant is best Lakshya Sinha · 9 months ago

@Lakshya Sinha Congrats!!! Lakshay for gaining 3lac points :) Atanu Ghosh · 9 months ago

@Atanu Ghosh Wow did not saw that, thanks Lakshya Sinha · 9 months ago

@Lakshya Sinha Yes! You are Right and i have tried KHAN ACADEMY. Atanu Ghosh · 9 months ago

@Lakshya Sinha Yes, but you have heard this 'kuchh paane ke liye kuchh khona padta hai' And if i translate it in ENGLISH- "IF YOU WANT TO GAIN SOMETHING, YOU HAVE TO LOOSE SOMETHING" Atanu Ghosh · 9 months, 1 week ago

Thanks a lot for these words, you made my day :-) Achal Jain · 9 months, 1 week ago

@Achal Jain Welcome Atanu Ghosh · 9 months, 1 week ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...