Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Brilliant in the next 5-10 years

Brilliant is an amazing site and is a source of awesome problems every week. But I want to know what is the long-term goal of brilliant.org. I also want to know the opinion of users about what they see Brilliant will become in the coming years.

Note by Siddharth Kumar
4 years, 1 month ago

No vote yet
19 votes

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Um... I'm not sure.. AoPS has been here for a long time... maybe you can compare? Taehyung Kim · 4 years, 1 month ago

yeah i agree with you... Bonaventura Radityo Sanjoyo · 4 years, 1 month ago

Brilliant will topple social networking sites. Soham Dibyachintan · 4 years, 1 month ago

Yeah I think this is good website for studying math olympiad Harry Setiawan · 4 years, 1 month ago

@Harry Setiawan Yes, if u don't ask anyone (like me) to answer the question. Muhammad Al Kahfi · 4 years, 1 month ago

Siddharth K. This week how many Questions u got correct all over in brilliant challenges ! ?

I think In a Few years the Brilliant would become a huge Organisation with lot of Users, and if brilliant makes some of its features for money .., it earns stays forever.... + we think .after 10 years ...If anyone want to know a powerful mathematics man ..then they post Questions on Brilliant ...I mean ...the world Intelligent humans live here..............

• I think Brilliant would add Chemistry to Challenges ans some more olympiads and makes everyone in the world a Scientific man........

(but ..I hope this world may not live up to 2023 ...the Earth may die before 2023 ....only my guess ! dont point this as its not related to discussion ) Vamsi Krishna Appili · 4 years, 1 month ago

@Vamsi Krishna Appili Man... I dont like chem... :-( Krishna Jha · 4 years, 1 month ago

@Vamsi Krishna Appili yes you are right, vamsi, I also agree with you. Brilliant is not just going to be a site in the coming years, neither an organisation, it's going to a whole new phenomenon. And yes ,the reply to your question, I solved 17 questions this week. Siddharth Kumar · 4 years, 1 month ago

@Siddharth Kumar Flattery -_- Edward Elric · 4 years, 1 month ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...