Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Brilliant Inequality Contest - Season 1 Discussion Zone

This note is for the discussion of the problems in the Brilliant Inequality Contest. You can discuss alternate solutions, flaws, explanations of solutions, etc. Enjoy. :)

Note by Sharky Kesa
11 months, 1 week ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

How about having 2 or 3 unsolved going on at the same time? This will again make the contest more lively

Again, please upvote my comment if you agree and downvote it if you disagree. Svatejas Shivakumar · 11 months ago

@Svatejas Shivakumar @Sharky Kesa Svatejas Shivakumar · 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Won't it be better if we reduce the time limit to about 36 hours? That way the contest will be more lively.

Please upvote this comment if you agree and downvote it if you disagree. Svatejas Shivakumar · 11 months ago

@Harsh Shrivastava, why how we will do that? Any hint about latest question Lakshya Sinha · 11 months ago

@Lakshya Sinha I also received that question just now, so I will also try it now.I don't have a solution now. Harsh Shrivastava · 11 months ago

@Harsh Shrivastava You got it from your friend? Lakshya Sinha · 11 months ago

@Lakshya Sinha Yeah why? Harsh Shrivastava · 11 months ago

@Harsh Shrivastava Nah I thought you framed it Lakshya Sinha · 11 months ago

@Daniel Liu, @Harsh Shrivastava @Lakshya Sinha @Sualeh Asif @Svatejas Shivakumar

This is where you may comment on solutions, etc. Sharky Kesa · 11 months, 1 week ago

@Sharky Kesa Please part the solution. Lakshya Sinha · 11 months, 1 week ago

@Sharky Kesa Ok as you wish Lakshya Sinha · 11 months, 1 week ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...