Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Calculus problem parties-1 Polylogarithm

Hi Brilliant! From now on we will be having a Calculus problem party. Here we shall post the link of a problem of this topic in the comments. I've begun the party in order to improve the standards of Calculus problems on Brilliant.

Rules of posting the link:

• Problems should belong to this topic itself. It may contain other topics.

• Link must be in proper format, i.e, hyperlink should be hidden behind the name.

• Every user should post at most 3 links.

• The problems need not be your own problems.

• You may post the links which others have posted. After all, it is your opinion.

• Every problem should have a good concept/technique behind it.

• Don't just randomly post the links. I will randomly ask you what's the concept behind the problem you posted.

• Top 5 problems, i.e., which have been shared most number of times will be added to a special set.

• The party ends on 22 May.

Note:

I won't be disclosing the topic of the next problem party as people will deliberately post problems of those topics.

Note by Aditya Kumar
7 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

@Julian Poon I was about to post this one but i had already posted 3. Thanks! Aditya Kumar · 7 months ago

Fractional Integral 2

It isn't what it looks

I will post one later, as soon as I will find an interesting one. Aditya Sharma · 7 months ago

@Aditya Sharma How are the problems related to polylogarithm? Aditya Kumar · 7 months ago

@Aditya Kumar Oops sorry, I thought only calculus party. My mistake. Aditya Sharma · 7 months ago

@Pi Han Goh @Ishan Singh @Aman Rajput @Jake Lai please contribute. Aditya Kumar · 7 months ago

@Otto Bretscher @Mark Hennings @Chew-Seong Cheong please share problems which you liked. Aditya Kumar · 7 months ago

for now I'm adding only 1 . by the end of 2nd may i will 2 more

\(\bullet\) Don't try 1 \(\bullet\) Don't try 2 Aman Rajput · 7 months ago

@Aman Rajput HOW COULD I EVER FORGET THAT? Thanks for posting. Aditya Kumar · 7 months ago

@Aditya Kumar Added one more Aman Rajput · 7 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...