Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Can you help me?

Could anyone suggest me an online very good book to learn computer science and an amazing manual of Java? Thanks in advance.

Note by Guillermo Templado
10 months, 2 weeks ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Hey @Guillermo Templado, before blindly starting your programming career with Java, make sure its the language you are looking for. Java is most often used for developing business application and if that's the field you're interested in, I would recommend Kathy Sierra's Head first Java. Java is also pretty popular among programming competitors because of its biginteger class so it would be a good choice. If not however and you're more into mathematics and problem solving, python is the language for you. Kaleab Belete · 10 months, 1 week ago

@Kaleab Belete thank you for your answer,it makes sense... I'm going to try learn Phyton,if I have some free time. I have used Basic and Pascal, and I think it must be quite familiar for me, but I'm interested more in Java for Internet, I think it's very useful for this, what do you think? Guillermo Templado · 10 months, 1 week ago

@Guillermo Templado In that case, I think you're referring to Javascript. Javascript is somewhat a different language from Java but also much easier to learn. There are plenty of online resources and some great hands-on learning opportunities at khanacademy.org. Make sure to check them out Kaleab Belete · 10 months, 1 week ago

@Kaleab Belete thank you again, I'll do it Guillermo Templado · 10 months, 1 week ago

Does Codecademy help? Here is the ultimate collection of free books... Agnishom Chattopadhyay · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

@Agnishom Chattopadhyay Thank you Guillermo Templado · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Javatpoint Sahil Kamble · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

@Sahil Kamble thank you Guillermo Templado · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...