Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Challenge!

This discussion has been deleted!

Note by Finn Hulse
1 year ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Hey Finn, glad to see you're back and that you're excited about math. We definitely need powerhouses like you generating great content on Brilliant (this is especially true for our wiki section). Andrew Ellinor · 1 year ago

Chill fam. Jake Lai · 1 year ago

@Jake Lai Haha I know right. I was way too hype when I wrote this last night. Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

@Jake Lai Yep Mardokay Mosazghi · 1 year ago

Come to CMIMC so we can meet :D Cody Johnson · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

@Cody Johnson I don't have a team! D: Finn Hulse · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

@Finn Hulse Make one! Just bring school mates if anything, it's about fun math not winning. Plus I'll give the fair advice that the first CMIMC will probably be the easiest to win prizes at. Cody Johnson · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

@Cody Johnson My friends are only used to Mathcounts and some AMC... How hard are the problems expected to be? Even though it's not about winning, it wouldn't be worth it to drive that far just to participate in something we can hardly do. Finn Hulse · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

@Finn Hulse check out it at the website i think, anyways i will try also @Cody Johnson Mardokay Mosazghi · 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Have you looked at Coach Monk's high school math competition playbook? It contains material that should be relevant at all levels of high school mathematics in the United States, from AMC 10/12 to USAMO and IMO. However, it's mostly a collection of formulas with minimal explanation, but it seems that is what's desired. http://mathweb.scranton.edu/monks/courses/ProblemSolving/HighSchoolPlaybook.pdf Also, try my problems. I think you'd find them interesting and they're good practice for AMC/AIME (well maybe not but they're still cool). :P Kevin Zhang · 1 year ago

@Kevin Zhang Thanks bro! I'll check it out when I get back from NYC. Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

is there calculus in amc? Aditya Kumar · 1 year ago

@Aditya Kumar Nope. Only precalculus concepts, even up to the IMO. Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

Hi , I think I joined Brilliant when you were inactive , so I don't know you well. But still , I think you are quite popular in the community ;P haha Nihar Mahajan · 1 year ago

@Nihar Mahajan Yea, I haven't been active for like a year. Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

Guys good luck and have fun making this! I'm excited to learn and I hope you guys are excited to teach! :D Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

Glad to see that you're back. :D Prasun Biswas · 1 year ago

Do you like carrots? Agnishom Chattopadhyay · 1 year ago

@Agnishom Chattopadhyay Yes... Wait why? Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

Is that ur selfie? Gautam Sharma · 1 year ago

@Gautam Sharma Long time no see , bro. Nihar Mahajan · 1 year ago

@Nihar Mahajan hi just busy with You-Know-What..LOL Gautam Sharma · 1 year ago

@Nihar Mahajan Ya mate. Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

@Gautam Sharma Yup :D Finn Hulse · 1 year ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...