Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

CHAT BOX

Update: Join Brilliant-Lounge to chat with others.

There are people who totally skillful to be applause. Here in brilliant, i'd seen some of those. That's why i'm interested enough to communicate with them.

Is it possible to have a chat box here?

Note by John Aries Sarza
2 years, 7 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

I agree. It wold be a great way to communicate with other Brilliantians. Currently, the best we can do is mention a person, hope they are online at the same time as you and are viewing their emails constantly. A chat box would be perfect. Sharky Kesa · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Sharky Kesa I agree & one more thing -a notification area where we could see who has solved our problems ,the up & down votes,Followers etcetra.. Archiet Dev · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Archiet Dev Yes! An online notification system besides emails. Finn Hulse · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Finn Hulse Yep! I think we should raise voice regarding this 'cause till there is no response from staffs... Archiet Dev · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Archiet Dev I've actually already complained about the matter. Finn Hulse · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Finn Hulse Did the staffs replied...? Archiet Dev · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Archiet Dev Nope. :P Finn Hulse · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Finn Hulse I wonder why? Sharky Kesa · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Sharky Kesa They hate my guts I suspect. But on some of the other complaints they didn't reply but it did get fixed. :O Finn Hulse · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Finn Hulse So,Let's start a discussion again & try to get more people regarding this... Archiet Dev · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Archiet Dev But who will do it? Sharky Kesa · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Sharky Kesa Yep! @Finn is right ,you should start as you are one of the old & respected member of Brilliant.But If you want you could add us in acknowledgement ...or tag us in the note Archiet Dev · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Sharky Kesa Sharky you can take it. God knows Brilliant is already pissed enough at me. :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Calvin Lin sir. Personally, I am strongly for this idea. A chat box would be great! Andrei Golovanov · 1 year, 9 months ago

That's brilliant. If you want to email with me, just say the word. Finn Hulse · 2 years, 7 months ago

just like fb !! Birendra Korni · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Birendra Korni yeah.. that's it John Aries Sarza · 2 years, 7 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...