Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Circles 1

Any ideas for a math questions based off this picture?

Note by Llewellyn Sterling
1 year, 11 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

How many ways are there to get from point A to B without overlapping lines? Raj Magesh · 1 year, 11 months ago

if we know the radius, what wold be the area of the picture? Sukanta Mitra · 1 year, 11 months ago

At how many nodes can you put your pen down, trace the entire figure without overlapping, and return to the same node? Raj Magesh · 1 year, 11 months ago

This is actually a cycloid so... what is the equation of this graph? Kevin Zhai · 1 year, 11 months ago

@Kevin Zhai Well, I see a few possible roulettes, but is this entire thing a cycloid? Raj Magesh · 1 year, 11 months ago

How many intersecting points are there? Sushant Agarwal · 1 year, 11 months ago

What is golden ratio? Vinay Jokare · 1 year, 11 months ago

how many circles in the picture? Sayan Chakraborty · 1 year, 11 months ago

How many cercle there is in this pic ? :p Abda Ji-a · 1 year, 11 months ago

Probably the number of intersections a line passing through the core center of the intersecting circles cuts. Jeet Dutta · 1 year, 11 months ago

the equation for this picture #lol William Alseif · 1 year, 11 months ago

it must be based on permutation and combination Pradeep Singh Tanwar · 1 year, 11 months ago

Write a comment or ask a question... Symmetry --line as well as rotational -- Birabrata Choudhury · 1 year, 11 months ago

the intersection of the ellipse,parabola,circle something like that analytic geometry perhaps Ethylwyne Paran · 1 year, 11 months ago

guess how many line of symmetries.. Mohd Faraz · 1 year, 11 months ago

Is that a spherical Cycloid traversing the main circle? Mikal Olsen · 1 year, 11 months ago

Sorry, I don't have any idea, but why you call it circles? All I can see just one circle with two overlapping curves. Horisadi Afyama · 1 year, 11 months ago

@Horisadi Afyama If you had to draw it, then you would have to start off from a circle. I repeated the pattern and then would erase thin areas of it as if they did not look like circles. I did line designs before and I had to do that sometimes. Llewellyn Sterling · 1 year, 11 months ago

Que- guess why the line is given Shaswat Tripathi · 1 year, 11 months ago

How many circles are there in the figure? ??? Het Patel · 1 year, 11 months ago

which number is big 1 or 0 Abdul Faiyad · 1 year, 11 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...