I have now updated the Combinatorics maps. I would appreciate if you would be willing to contribute to the wiki pages and help us build out this store of knowledge for others to learn from.
I have not built out certain specific areas like Graph Theory, Incidence Matrices, Coloring Proofs. Over time, I will add these in when it becomes appropriate.
Problem creators, I would greatly appreciate your help in sorting your combinatorics questions into the corresponding skill. You can do so by editing your problem and selecting from the drop-down menu. If your problem is not easily classified, please let me know.
Thanks for your suggestions for the Mechanics Map. I encourage you to check it out, and contribute to the Wiki where you can.
I am now extending out the Combinatorics Map, which will include more on statistics and on Olympiad problem solving. We can easily add additional skills, if you voice out what you want. Please take a look at Upcoming Skill Maps - Combinatorics Extension for the (most updated) proposed extension.
I have the following questions. Please reply to the appropriate comment, to make it easy for me to track.
1)Is there a preference to split apart "Probability and Statistics" and "Combinatorics"?
2) Probability and Random Variables- Are there any other chapters that you want to see here? I kept this to mostly high school / college material. Are there any enrichment topics that you would be interested in writing wikis for?
3) Applications of Counting - I decided to sort it according to types of problems. I'm quite certain that there are several classifications that I missed out, so please enlighten me. Also, if you have suggestions for a different organization approach, I'm all ears.
4) Binomial Theorem - This looks quite standard to me. Any comments?
5) Recurrence Relations - Is there interest in expanding beyond linear recurrence relations? If so, please let me know.
6) Combinatorics Techniques - I don't know what the best way of splitting this out is, other than just listing all the numerous approaches that there are.
7) Incidence Matrices - Are people interested in this? Else I will KIV this to after we have Matrices
8) Any other comments?
Note: To keep the discussion on topic, I will be removing irrelevant comments.