Let me begin the party by sharing some of my favorites:
Programmer: I am going to visit a neighbor. Do you need anything?
Wife: While you're out, bring some eggs.
The programmer never returned
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
- Those who understand trinary
- Those who do not
- and those who thought this was the old binary joke back again
These two strings walk into a bar and sit down. The bartender says, "So what'll it be?"
The first string says, "I think I'll have a beer quag fulk boorg jdk^CjfdLk jk3s d#f67howe%^U r89nvy owmc63^Dz x.xvcu"
"Please excuse my friend," the second string says, "He isn't null-terminated."
Jon Skeet is the new Chuck Jones:
- Jon Skeet coded his last project entirely in Microsoft Paint, just for the challenge.
- When Jon Skeet points to null, null quakes in fear.
- The Dining Philosophers wait while Jon Skeet eats.
- Jon Skeet can solve the the travelling salesman problem in \(O(1)\)
Now go ahead and add your jokes.