Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Congrats!

Heartily Congratulations To Adarsh Kumar of recieving 500 Followers!

Congrats Brother. It is always Fun to solve your problems. All I Want to say, Is that you are a Genius. Well done!

Note by Mehul Arora
2 years, 3 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

@Mehul Arora i will be the first one to post a note when you get 500 followers and that will be in the very near future!! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Congo @Adarsh Kumar !! Harsh Shrivastava · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Harsh Shrivastava thanx!sorry for the late response,seeing that tom. is sunday,i slept for some time:P:Pand then started watching IPL. Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Are you really 14 years old? You look smarter than that. Archit Boobna · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Archit Boobna Yes,I am 14,going to be 15 this may! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Are you in 9th or in 10th? Archit Boobna · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Archit Boobna 10th,just entered this year. Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

Congrats Adarsh Kumar Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

Congrats bro!!!!!! Nihar Mahajan · 2 years, 3 months ago

Vaibhav Prasad · 2 years, 3 months ago

Congrats Adarsh Kumar Vaibhav Prasad · 2 years, 3 months ago

Adarsh Kumar Mehul Arora · 2 years, 3 months ago

Congrats @Adarsh Kumar .😊👍👍:-) Kalash Verma · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Kalash Verma thanx!!!! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

Hey!Thanx a lot everybody!@Nihar Mahajan @Vaibhav Prasad @Manish Dash @Mehul Arora !BTW are you guys watching the IPL?:P:P:P:P Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Yeah!!! Nihar Mahajan · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Nihar Mahajan Nice!Will you watch the whole game? Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Yeah!!! I do school hw in that time... since school hw doesnot require brain working.. xD Nihar Mahajan · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Nihar Mahajan same here!just completed Bio homework.I have been eagerly waiting for tomorrow so that I can finally sleep whenever I want and wake up whenever I want!!Also,so that I can do Brilliant all day but that would probably not happen as the teachers get a chance to give us H.W whenever we get a holiday and if we don't do it,they say "You had a whole day!What did you do all day?".:P:P Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar 10th boards suck! Nihar Mahajan · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Nihar Mahajan Yes,they do but did you hear that in the previous board Maths test,the paper was damn hard?Some children started protesting for a re test!! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Which class are you in ? @Adarsh Kumar , @Nihar Mahajan Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Manish Dash Both of us just entered class 10th,right?@Nihar Mahajan Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Yeah , that's why I have school :( Nihar Mahajan · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Nihar Mahajan same here man!:(:(#hateschool#lovebrilliant!!! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Yes I do. But only for 1 hr Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Manish Dash I have just passed Class 10 in 2015. I too had given the CBSE Class 10 Board exams. But the maths exam was very easy. I finished about 45 minutes before the end of exam. I don't think there need to be any re-test. So no need to worry @Adarsh Kumar , @Nihar Mahajan . Moreover, you are geniuses , so dont worry at all. Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Manish Dash oh!see this well,you would have found the paper quite easy,you are quite intelligent! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar That's quite interesting to know about. I had never expected that anything like that would happen. May be constant practice helped me to do well in Maths exam. I do expect 10 CGPA in Maths. Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar Oh , I forgot to tell you , I am in SSC board! xD Nihar Mahajan · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Manish Dash oh!you should watch highlights of some matches! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar By the way, which teams do you support or like ? Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar I cant as I dont have SONY SIX. I watch the matches on MAX Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Manish Dash oh,well,I don't really support any particular team,I just like watching matches and the last 2 have been awesome!! Adarsh Kumar · 2 years, 3 months ago

@Adarsh Kumar me too... Manish Dash · 2 years, 3 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...