Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Declaration of NTSE result 2013-2014 - stage 1 (Indians)

For Indian Students, please help me out. There are rumors about the declaration of NTSE result stage 1 that took place in November last year. I am from Punjab and would like to know if the result for my state has been declared. The result for others has been but please try to reply ASAP.

Would mean a lot, Cheers.

Note by Abhineet Nayyar
3 years, 1 month ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Thnx siddhartha and Abhinav for ur help...although i missed the cutoff by 1 mark...bu no worries..NTSE is not the end of the world...anyways thnku guys... Abhineet Nayyar · 3 years, 1 month ago

@Abhineet Nayyar Yep, that's the spirit abhineet. All the best for your future exams. Cheers. Abhinav Kongari · 3 years ago

@Abhinav Kongari :-) thnx, Abhinav for the support... Abhineet Nayyar · 3 years ago

@Abhineet Nayyar how do you know your marks,if you are not selected,and as , i also want to know mine Aditya Kumar · 3 years ago

@Aditya Kumar I'm guessing he cross checked his answers with answer key. NCERT doesn't release the marks of those who have not qualified. Siddhartha Srivastava · 3 years ago

www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/talentexam/pdffiles/FINALRESULTTO_UPLOAD.pdf Well i found it on the ncert site. Must be legit. Check it out Abhinav Kongari · 3 years, 1 month ago

@Abhinav Kongari That's the National Level result. They don't select 1000 students in the State levels. Siddhartha Srivastava · 3 years, 1 month ago

http://www.aryanclasses.com/NTSE/NTSE-result/NTSE-result-2013-2014-first-stage.html

Aryan Classes is usually dependable. :) Siddhartha Srivastava · 3 years, 1 month ago

@Siddhartha Srivastava yes they are dependable,very popular website for results of school level competitions. Aditya Kumar · 3 years ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...