Similarly , we now , would find the most boring element in the modern periodic table.
The point of this note is to list out an interesting property for each element of periodic table. Reply to the largest atomic number (N) element, and state why atomic number (N+1) element is interesting in 30 words or less.
1. Scroll to the bottom of this note to see the next element to add
2. Start your reply with "(Element name)(Atomic number=N) is ...".
3. Make sure you use 30 words or less.(Excluding element name and atomic number)
4. Do not reply out of sequence.
5. Do not reply to your own comment.
So let's start and find which is the most boring element!