I have added these skills to the Algebra Map, and you can check them out. More than 100 skills have been added, and I look forward to seeing the Wiki Contributions.
If there are any skills that you would like to see, please let me know. I have not added Subtopics of Matrices or Abstract Algebra as yet.
For problem creators, I would appreciate if you can start assigning the skills to your Algebra problems. You can do so by selecting "Edit" in the dot dot dot menu, and then selecting the topic o Algebra (again), and going through the skill tree system to find the relevant skill to add. Let me know if any part seems confusing, and we can work on improving clarity. If you are uncertain what to tag a problem with, please reply to my comment below, and provide a title / link back to your problem.
Thanks for your suggestions for the Number Theory Map. I encourage you to check it out, and contribute to the Wiki where you can.
Given the success of Expanding the Wiki, I would like to continue with it for the Algebra map. I am interested in building it out beyond what is covered in high school, and it will include skills that are used in Olympiad Problem Solving. Please take a look at Upcoming Skill Maps - Algebra Extension for the (most updated) proposed extension.
I have the following questions. Please reply to the appropriate comment, to make it easy for me to track.
1) Are there any subtopic that I missed out? Are people interested in Matrices? Abstract Algebra?
2) Inequalities Chapter - I would like help with specifying all the skills. This is currently limited to “inequalites that you deal with in high school”. The “Olympiad inequality proofs” are placed in Advanced Inequalities
3) Advanced Polynomials - Anything else to add?
4) Advanced Equations - Anything else to add?
5) Advanced Inequalities - How should this be organized? There should also be a ton more skills here.
6) Induction subtopic - Any other specific areas that I should also include?
7) Functional Equations - This needs more work. Any one would like to look into categorizing the skills here?
8) Any other comments?
Note: To keep the discussion on topic, I will be removing irrelevant comments.