I have added the new skills to the Geometry Map. I look forward to reading what you have to share :)
Thanks for your suggestions for the Algebra Map. I encourage you to check it out, and contribute to the Wiki where you can.
I am interested now building the Geometry Map beyond what is covered in high school, and it will include skills that are used in Olympiad Problem Solving. Please take a look at Upcoming Skill Maps - Geometry Extension for the (most updated) proposed extension.
I have the following questions. Please reply to the appropriate comment, to make it easy for me to track.
1) Are there any subtopics that I missed out? What else do you want to see?
2) Vectors Chapter - Anything I missed out? Please look over the Applications of dot product / cross product, and add to that.
3) Geometric Transformations - Inversion feels out of place here. Should it be placed elsewhere?
4) Euclidean Geometry - Suggestions on how to better organize this section? There are also a lot of skills missing, so please contribute
5) Coordinate Geometry - This seems complete to me.
6) Non Euclidean Geometry - This is sparse, and could use your help to build out.
7) Any other comments?
Note: To keep the discussion on topic, I will be removing irrelevant comments.