Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Geometry

Hey guys !! Can you please suggest a few ways by which people like me (who are not good in geometry) can improve their geometry skills.

Thanks.

If you want some proving problems (which I am unable to do) please comment below.

Note by Akshat Sharda
11 months, 2 weeks ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

• If you have specific skills that you want to work on, then go to the Geometry topic map, find the corresponding skill and work through the challenges (or practice section).

• If you want random geometry problems, then go to the Community - Geometry tab, and filter by level. Work on problems that are slightly challenging to you, and watch your ratings go up.

• If you are stuck on a problem, read through the solution and understand it. Once you did that, ask yourself "Could I have created it?" If yes, then ask "Why didn't I create it? What wasn't I thinking about?". If no, then ask "Why do I need to know in order to create it?"

Calvin Lin Staff · 11 months, 2 weeks ago

I need the proof problems, I suggest you to keep practicing key concepts until you're good at it...

P.S.- I am not good at geometry either. Hetansh Mehta · 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Prepare a proposal for Xuming's Synthetic Geometry Group and join the geometry discussion! Nihar Mahajan · 11 months, 2 weeks ago

@Nihar Mahajan Umm...it says September.....???? Akshat Sharda · 11 months, 2 weeks ago

@Akshat Sharda That's because there were less proposals. Hence. it got delayed.The discussion needs mates like you! :) Nihar Mahajan · 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...