Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to upload images with problems on brilliant

Note by Aman Sharma
2 years, 6 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Well if you want to get it in a problem then there is only one way, you have to use the "attach image" option that appears while posting the question.

But if you want to upload in a discussion, solution or note, then you can use that code od \(\color{Blue}{\textbf{![type anything](link)}}\)

I guess somewhere I said this to Satvik too ! (or maybe someone else) Aditya Raut · 2 years, 6 months ago

ask satvik golechha Deepthi Prakash · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Deepthi Prakash God! Really blushing now!! And to answer your question @Aman Sharma , there are 2 ways that I know; one is simple. If you are using a PC, then an "Attach image" option appears automatically in the down left side. And the second is like... \(\color{purple}{\textbf{![Image](link)}}\). In place of "Image", you can write anything you want, and in place of "link", you have to write the web address of the image, like.. "http://i.imgur.com/6RG9Ked.jpg". Hope this helps. @_@ Satvik Golechha · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Satvik Golechha No Satvik, if you try that \(\text{ ![img](link)}\) code in a problem, the image won't appear only... That's sad but happened to me at times, and also to my friend Dinesh. In a problem, there is only one way to get image, the other way is useful for solutions, notes, comments etc Aditya Raut · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Aditya Raut No no i tried it yaar it worked for me Aman Sharma · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Aman Sharma Alright, maybe they fixed that issue now. Previously, if you use that code for including image at start of problem, then the image didn't appear... nvm, happy problem solving. Aditya Raut · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Satvik Golechha Thnnk u so much yaar and u too deepthi Aman Sharma · 2 years, 6 months ago

whenever I get a correct ans or a wrong ans its com error something and for 3 try problem its giving only 1 try!!!! Deepthi Prakash · 2 years, 6 months ago

I wanna ask the 3 of u one q Deepthi Prakash · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Deepthi Prakash Wt Aman Sharma · 2 years, 6 months ago

aman sharma, deepthi's son is the one who helped you he is only using brilliant name:aarav points:7375 streak almost 11 day and he's following even satvik golechha and you, aman sharma!!! Deepthi Prakash · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Deepthi Prakash So aarav is your son.....right Aman Sharma · 2 years, 6 months ago

@Deepthi Prakash aarav's favorite topic in brilliant is number theory Deepthi Prakash · 2 years, 6 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...