Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Note by Ankit Kumar Jain
1 month, 2 weeks ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

@Calvin Lin Please help me out!

I was reading the wiki On AM - GM Inequality .In it I found out that there was a proof which said that it requires a bit of combinatorics . In the last bit of the proof , it said

\(k > m_g > 0 \Rightarrow m_g \in {(0 , k)}\)

\(k \geq m_a > 0 \Rightarrow m_a \in {(0 , k]}\).

From these how does it follow that \(m_a \geq m_g\) ? Ankit Kumar Jain · 1 month ago

@Calvin Lin Sir , recently I posted two questions ..the problem name changed automatically.

Like I named the problem 'Strange' , it changed to 'A geometry problem by Ankit Kumar Jain. Ankit Kumar Jain · 1 month, 1 week ago

@Ankit Kumar Jain We remove titles that are meaningless to the problem. Calvin Lin Staff · 1 month ago

@Calvin Lin Okay sir .

Sir , can you please suggest some name for the problem I mentioned above so that I can get some idea and I can try to give names that are meaningful from next time. Ankit Kumar Jain · 1 month ago

Sir, So will you write the feedback on the solution or is the feature removed? Ankit Kumar Jain · 1 month, 2 weeks ago

@Ankit Kumar Jain The functionality of "request feedback from challenge master" has been removed. Calvin Lin Staff · 1 month, 2 weeks ago

We have removed that functionality. Calvin Lin Staff · 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...