Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

HELP ME!!

I have scored 5880 points since 18th January 2015 and more than half of my points i scored in algebra but still am on level 1 in algebra .can you tell me about the problem?

Note by Gaurav Purswani
1 year, 12 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Work on harder problems. Your level goes us faster if you demonstrate that you can solve harder problems. Continually solving easy problems will only get you so far. E.g. even if you can solve 1000 grade 6 problems, that does not necessarily mean that you should be in grade 9. Whereas, if you can solve 100 grade 9 problems, then that indicates that you should be in grade 9 (or above). Calvin Lin Staff · 1 year, 12 months ago

@Calvin Lin thanks sir Gaurav Purswani · 1 year, 12 months ago

@Gaurav Purswani On the Community - Problems tab, you can select a topic, and select a difficulty level, to work on harder problems

Calvin Lin Staff · 1 year, 12 months ago

@Calvin Lin please see my latest problem in my profile the ans is i m right but please give me a solution Gaurav Purswani · 1 year, 11 months ago

u might have given many incorrect answers ... or u may have solved very easy level 1 problems Nihar Mahajan · 1 year, 12 months ago

@Nihar Mahajan thanks bro Gaurav Purswani · 1 year, 12 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...