I m in 11th. I am an iit aspirant. Will anyone plz guide me how shud I study to clear jee advance with good rank? ?
2 years, 11 months ago
Ohho scholy,topper wants advice?!
Log in to reply
Well I am in 11th too :P . But from My experiences, I would like to suggest some books that u must go through very thoroughly, in order to get a decent rank in JEE.
1) Firstly, stick to your classes notes. They guide you best.
2) Complete DC Pandey "Understanding Physics" series hand in hand with your daily syllabus. It contain Vey good ques alongwith explanations.
3) To get further Good ranks, Try Problems in Physics"- By I.E.Irodov
4) (Suggested Just for Mechanics) H.C.Verma's book
1) Class notes, as usual.
2) The book I liked the best for chem, with much challenging ques and great explanations, are the books by Ranjit Shahi. Those are 3 BIG Books. Physical,Organic,Inorganic Chemistry. Go through them too
For maths, I never refer anything. Just the notes. Above all, the determination and mental strength, and u will come out with flying colours. :D
Have u done with iit jee,if no den keep quiet,mad!
Thanks a lot friend fr ur help
But dont u think fr chem OP tandon is best??