Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Inequalities

Hello Proofathoners! The inequalities contest is out! I hope you enjoy this set of problems!

Note by Cody Johnson
2 years, 8 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Great Job ! but there is a huge difference in difficulty between 7,8 and the rest of the problems, is this your philosophy ? I mean do you think that a math contest should have problems of different levels ?

IMHO, I think that a contest must have a stable level in order that it gain a reputation. Anyway, thanks for the problems and good luck for all the participants. Haroun Meghaichi · 2 years, 8 months ago

@Haroun Meghaichi We want to accommodate all users, beginners and advanced users. Cody Johnson · 2 years, 8 months ago

Dang I should have wrote some problems. But idk, I was working on some other stuff so it kinda passed me... Daniel Liu · 2 years, 8 months ago

@Daniel Liu Same. Except I'm not a problem writer anymore for you guys. D: Finn Hulse · 2 years, 8 months ago

No 8 is really cool!Nice problems! Bogdan Simeonov · 2 years, 8 months ago

@Bogdan Simeonov By the way, can I delete my entry?Because I started doing the problems but I won't have any time this week, meaning that my final result will be like 3 points... Bogdan Simeonov · 2 years, 8 months ago

@Bogdan Simeonov Well, 3 points is better than nothing, right? It's not like you'll be fined if you do badly. Daniel Liu · 2 years, 8 months ago

@Bogdan Simeonov All blank entries are deleted, but I don't think you should destroy your work D: Cody Johnson · 2 years, 8 months ago

please suggest a book so that i can learn these things like inequalities, number theory, combinatorics etc. which are usually asked in the online Olympiads. (better if available in India) P.S. - I am in class 9, therefore corresponding level of explanation in the books, please. Pulkit Gopalani · 2 years, 8 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...