I have found these facts somewhere on internet.
1)The entire Fibonacci sequence is encoded in the number
2) Every 23rd of November(23/11) is celebrated as Fibonacci day because,the date and month combined in reverse way gives digits of fibonacci series sequence(1123).So next time don't forget to celebrate it.
3) There is a Wu's Squaring Trick, named after the famous Scott Wu, which is a technique used to quickly square numbers over 25 in your head. It uses the identity:-
4) Students who chew gumhave better math test scores than those who do not, a study found.
5) There are 177,147 ways to tie a tie, according to mathematicians
6) If you write out pi to two decimal places, backwards it spells “pie”.
7) Zero is the only number that can’t be represented in Roman numerals.
8) 10! seconds is exactly 6 weeks.
9) The easiest way to remember the value of Pi is by counting each world's letter in 'May I have a large container of coffee'.
I will post some more facts in this note.