Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

IPhOO Open Olympiad Round 1 Over!

Thirty minutes ago, Round 1 of the International Physics Online Olympiad finished. We had several submissions from all over the world: from Boston to Chicago to India to Saudi Arabia to Russia to the Czech Republic to elsewhere, everybody had a go at it! Results will take a while, as there are several submissions to grade. However, in the meanwhile, you should discuss problems on our AoPS forums or here. Note that, in the span of the next few days, I will also be posting some of the Round 1 problems as Brilliant problems.

Note by Ahaan Rungta
3 years, 3 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

AHAAN I SAW U ALSO WON THE ALGEBRA TEST AT PROOFATHON....ARE U THE SAME PERSON........AND HOW ARE U RELATED TO IPHOO...........I WENT TO THIRD ROUND AT PHY OLYMPIAD BUT COULDNT GO TO IPHOO...........PLZ GUIIDE ME.... Soyu Matthew · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Soyu Matthew Hi Soyu: Yes, I am the same person. I am the founder of the IPhOO. You should check out our website to find out how to participate. Ahaan Rungta · 3 years, 3 months ago

Comment deleted Feb 07, 2014

@Ramish Durab Khan Please do not advertise. Ahaan Rungta · 3 years, 3 months ago

i didn't know :P Bob Yang · 3 years, 3 months ago

I was just wondering...in what way are you related to IPhOO? Do they appoint student representatives? (Just curious because you seem to be using the pronoun 'we' often while referring to IPhOO). Bruce Wayne · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Bruce Wayne I am the founder of the IPhOO. If you have questions about the IPhOO, you can e-Mail iPhOOContest@gmail.com and I will most probably be the one to respond. :) Ahaan Rungta · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Ahaan Rungta its very well to know that a young indian gun is the founder of IPHOO Starwar Clone · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Ahaan Rungta Nice :) Bruce Wayne · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Ahaan Rungta nice that's cool thx Bob Yang · 3 years, 3 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...