Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

IPhOO Open Olympiad Round 2 Released!

Round 2 of the Open Olympiad of the International Physics Online Olympiad has officially begun. Only the top 10 participants from Round 1, posted earlier, can officially participate, but even if you are not an official participant, you can try the problems and e-mail us with questions.

See here.

Good luck, everyone!

Note by Ahaan Rungta
2 years, 10 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

The link shows only facebook contests! Where is round 2? Jatin Yadav · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Jatin Yadav You're right, this is a server problem. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We will try to fix this ASAP, but for now, try this temporary link. It's a feedback link for the website, but if you don't want to post feedback, just ignore that and go to the appropriate place on the site. It appears there. Sorry about this! Ahaan Rungta · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Ahaan Rungta Could you please attach a figure for problem 2. I am unable to figure the situation. Thanks! Jatin Yadav · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Jatin Yadav We will e-Mail you about this shortly. Ahaan Rungta · 2 years, 10 months ago

On a side note, Ahaan can you help me tell how can I access IChOO questions. I visited the site which asked me to like your facebook page. Is there any other way, without using facebook? I have already completed the registration process. Thanks! Sudeep Salgia · 2 years, 10 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...