Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Is \( 0 \) , \( \infty \) & \( - \infty \) void functions or another thing? hmmm

according to the wikis on \( \frac{0}{0} \) and \( \frac{\infty}{\infty} \) , both are undefined, and \( - \infty \) is non existent, according to the minds of everyone in mathematics. But, i think different.

so first ill prove that \( - \infty \) exists.

if \( \lim_{0\to\infty} 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.... \) shows that infinity goes to the positive side infinitely, why cant negatives go infinitely as well, i mean both sides of the number line go one way or the other, according to this knowlage, \( \lim_{0\to - \infty} 0,-1,-2,-3,-4,-5,-6,-7,-8,-9.... \) is a series that exists

im currently not done with this, im at school and will finish when i get home in 20-30 min, post opinions!!

Note by Ark3 Graptor
1 week, 4 days ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

The wikis do not say that "\( - \infty \) is non existent".

If that's not the case, can you link me to the specific wiki? Calvin Lin Staff · 1 week, 2 days ago

@Calvin Lin my bad, i didnt check every wiki, it is existent on at least 3 wikis and again, should have checked each one in the sections, thank you for correcting that for me! Ark3 Graptor · 1 week ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...