Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

ISI 2015 - Forum

Today (10 May 2015, 10:30 am IST) I gave the renowned ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) Entrance test and found it extremely good. I am inviting my fellow members on Brilliant who gave this exam today to share their valuable experience with us...

Note by Soutrik Bandyopadhyay
2 years, 2 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Hi.I also gave the test today and I think it was bit easier than the previous year papers.(mainly UGA).Btw I did 25 questions in UGA and 6 in UGB. Karan Arora · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Karan Arora Btw which two questions you didn't do in UGB ?? Like I couldn't do the reciprocal AP and sum of 2015 Soutrik Bandyopadhyay · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Soutrik Bandyopadhyay Same pinch :) Karan Arora · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Karan Arora The problem with easier exams is that the cutoffs become extremely high... Let's hope for the best Soutrik Bandyopadhyay · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Soutrik Bandyopadhyay Hope,yes that much we can do. Karan Arora · 2 years, 2 months ago

Guys how do you prepare for UGB section? Please suggest. I just have a month to prepare. The ISI website has only sample questions, that too without solutions. Please help! Neeraj Snappy · 1 year, 5 months ago

Can you tell me the difficulty level? Aditya Chauhan · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Aditya Chauhan Moderate- some questions could be done in one second and some took over a minute Soutrik Bandyopadhyay · 2 years, 2 months ago

How was your performance ? @Soutrik Bandyopadhyay Sandeep Bhardwaj · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Sandeep Bhardwaj I did 26 questions in UGA(out of 30) and 6 questions in UGB (out of 8) - way above my expectation Soutrik Bandyopadhyay · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Soutrik Bandyopadhyay That's Great !!! You did very well. Keep it up.

Congrats. Sandeep Bhardwaj · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Sandeep Bhardwaj Thank you so much sir ... It's an honour getting your appreciation Soutrik Bandyopadhyay · 2 years, 2 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...