This note is the continuation of the JEE-Advanced Maths Contest '16 because of a large number of comments on the previous note. This continued contest note is starting from the 51st problem of the contest. Each Brilliant user is invited to participate in the contest under the following rules:
- I will start by posting the first problem. If there is a user solves it, then (s)he must post a new one.
- You may only post a solution of the problem below the thread of problem and post your proposed problem in a new thread. Put them separately.
- Please make a substantial comment.
- Make sure you know how to solve your problem before posting it. In case there is no one can answer it within 24 hours, then you must post the solution, and you have a right to post another problem.
- If the one who solves the last problem does not post his/her problem after solving it within a day, then the one who has a right to post a problem is the last solver before him/her.
- The scope of questions is only what is covered under JEE-Advanced syllabus. If you are unaware of the syllabus cover, You can check out the information brochure.
- You can use tricks/short methods/specific cases to post the solution of a problem only if they are logically valid.
- In the case of any argument or disagreement among the solvers, the decision/judgement is passed to me.
- DO NOT ask the answer to the problem. Just post your detailed solution solution along with the answer. It will be highly helpful to gain confidence in your problem solving and rock in JEE.
- Proof problems are not allowed.
You can post a problem only from Maths section.
- Please write the detailed solutions to the problems.
Format your post is as follows:
SOLUTION OF PROBLEM xxx (number of problem) :
[Post your solution here]
PROBLEM xxx (number of problem) :
[Post your problem here]
Please try to post problems from all the spheres of JEE syllabus and share this note so that maximum users come to know about this contest and participate in it. (>‿◠)✌