Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Learn 7-step rubiks cube solution

Main post link -> http://speedrubikscube.page.tl/

AMAZING Seven step algorithmto solve the amazing RUBIKS cube. The shortest algoritm ever made.

Note by Iq 131
4 years ago

No vote yet
5 votes

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

easy find cfop method if you want to speed up the time to solve it Eko Widianto · 4 years ago

Yup, i too solved it in a go.... Amazing. Garvil Singhal · 4 years ago

If you are an avid rubiks cube fan, read this article Cube. Aditya Parson · 4 years ago

@Aditya Parson Have you heard of devil's algorithms,a set of moves that when repeated a number of times will return a solved cube.. Its really cool. Thaddeus Abiy · 4 years ago

@Thaddeus Abiy The devil's algo is actually the shortest algos ever made and is quite memorizable// Thaddeus Abiy · 4 years ago

@Thaddeus Abiy Yeah I do those moves on my rubik's cube, but I didn't know they were called devil's algorithm. It is a nice way to make an observer wonder that "what just happened", Aditya Parson · 4 years ago

@Aditya Parson Yeah I know that algo ..I usually do it on the last layer..(R,D,R,D..) If I am not mistaken.. But thats not the devil's algorithm..the devil's algorithm doesn't depend on an initial configuration ..I doubt anyone could actually execute a devil's algorithm unless its on a virtual cube on a super fast computer since the minimum number of times you have to repeat the algo is 34,326,986,725,785,600 Thaddeus Abiy · 4 years ago

@Thaddeus Abiy And it is not just R,D,R,D.. You can also combine 3 different moves to do that. Aditya Parson · 4 years ago

@Thaddeus Abiy Even if you were some super human who could do 20 moves per sec,I doubt you would finish before the sun cools down.. Thaddeus Abiy · 4 years ago

@Thaddeus Abiy You have just to take care of symmetry when you do those moves. And that algorithm, I didn't know about it. Just misinterpreted. Aditya Parson · 4 years ago

Comment deleted May 06, 2013

@Thaddeus Abiy Which layer takes the maximum time to solve for you? Aditya Parson · 4 years ago

@Aditya Parson The last layer..Even though I use F2L for the first two layers..I use the old tank and (R,D,R,D) method for the last layer..Accounts for 75% of the time it takes.. Couldn't get it under 35 secs.. Do you know anything better Thaddeus Abiy · 4 years ago

@Thaddeus Abiy I can share with you a technique I practice.T Take a fully solved cube and just do some random moves which will not disrupt the 1st two layers and only the third layer. Now if you continue this over a period of time you will be able to spot different patterns in the last layer and solve it instantaneously , and eliminate trial and error. Use a paper and pencil if you can't remember, but if you do it everyday for an hour, it will be enough. Aditya Parson · 4 years ago

@Thaddeus Abiy Oh,tad tad tad,never get tired of showing off Beakal Tiliksew · 4 years ago

I want to introduce myself to cfop method . Can someone suggest better site for this? Kaustubh Bhargao · 2 years, 2 months ago

Algorithms too long. I prefer the rubik's cube official website solution Nishanth Hegde · 4 years ago

i use cfop.. am sub 20.. single best is 13.32 (non lucky). trying to improve. :) Hemang Sarkar · 4 years ago

Manish, this website is just amazing. I solved the rubiks cube in one go after reading the algoritm though it took me a bit of time. Thank you. Brilliant Fan · 4 years ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...