Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Mardokay Mosazghi message board

This discussion has been deleted!

Note by Mardokay Mosazghi
2 years, 10 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Hi Madokay! I'm Siddharth and I too want to be a physicist. You have said that you want to be a physicist when you grow up, but here's the catch bro, a physicist does not have to grow up! By the way, what are your favorite topics in physics? Siddharth Singh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Siddharth Singh Thermodynamics, kinematics and quantum physics. Now I am learning modern physics. Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi I like kinematics(especially projectile motion) and quantum physics too. My friends tell me that modern physics in a nutshell is proving everything that we have learned till now wrong. Is that true? Siddharth Singh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Siddharth Singh Messing with an electron Nice problem Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. By the way bro are you following me? Siddharth Singh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Siddharth Singh I realized that you solve level 5 combinactorics problem how are you good at algebra,number theory and cobinactorics?@Siddharth Singh Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi Well it takes a lot of practice and countless hours spent online learning new concepts. You cannot trust school to teach you everything. Siddharth Singh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Siddharth Singh I agree, which websites do you use? Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi None in particular. I mostly just google a broad topic of interest and then one link leads to another and before you know it, voila! You have learned something new! That's what I love about Math and Physics. There's so much to learn everyday. Siddharth Singh · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Siddharth Singh I definitely agree Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

Check tis out!

Please participate and reshare. Rajdeep Dhingra · 2 years ago

I won't ask you for a solution, in-fact I want you to check my solution to a problem. I myself am a little doubtful about it. The name of the problem is Superconducting rods and Magnetic friction by David Mattingly. Pinak Wadikar · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Pinak Wadikar I think the solution is right, I have added a comment about it and I am trying to solve it in another way to solve it so I am going to comment on it later in the afternoon thank in advance. Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 10 months ago

ok..Boss..nice confidence...can you please solve this question for me

https://brilliant.org/profile/jatin-7b3udf/sets/nice-mechanics-problems/3833/community-problem/standard-wedge-block-problem/?group=LHzD6mQ8T4DF

do give me detailed answer..thnkx Max B · 2 years, 10 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...