I am happy to announce the Math Olympiad Contest which only allows High School Math problems.
I am organizing this contest so as to get exposure to various topics and tricks to solve hard problems.
The rules are as follows:
- Suppose problem is posted. The person who solves problem and posts the solution can publish problem .
- This will continue until the problem posted is not answered within 6 hours. If a solution is not posted, the problem maker themself will post a solution to the problem, and then pose a new problem.If the solution of a problem is not posted by the problem-poster within 10hrs.,then his/her marks will be deducted by 2.
- I request that problem-posters contribute problems that are solvable and do not post problems that will demotivate others.
- The contest will end once 20 problems have been posed and answered (problems not solved within 6 hours don't count toward this).
- Problem posters should know the solution of their posted problem in advance.
- If the new problem is not posted in 15 minutes of answering question , ANYBODY can post question .
- Each problem will be designated a number of points between 1 and 5, decided by the problem poster. Please include this value in the statement of the problem.
- I request all entries to be honest and fair. Do not check for the solution on the internet or copy-paste the solution.
- I would also request that you re-share this note so that other members can learn about and join this contest.
- If someone has posted a solution to a problem and if the problem-poster is not online,even others can post their solution till the problem-poster decides whose is the correct solution.The one who gives the fastest and correct solution gets the points.
- The solutions posted after 6hrs.[i.e the time limit of a problem] will be not be considered.
1 . Kaustubh Miglani : 9 marks
2 . Ayush Rai : 7 marks
3 . Abhishek Alva,Svatejas Shivakumar,Archit Agrawal,Govind Ramesh : 3 marks
4 . Prakhar Bindal : 1 mark