Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Oct 14 - Great Wiki Submissions from the past week

The Brilliant Community has contributed wonderfully to the Wiki. Here are some of the best articles submitted over the past week (perfect for a bedtime read):

Level 1-2

(Algebra) Simplify Ratios - By Ramprasad Rakhonde and Kevin Chung

(Geometry) Properties of Regular Polygons - By Jaydee Lucero

(Combinatorics) Data - Mean - By Yash Singhal and Yuliya Skripchenko

(Number Theory) Hexadecimal Numbers - By Sharky Kesa and Yash Singhal

(Calculus) Derivative of Polynomials - Basic - By Mei Lam

Level 3+

(Number Theory) Number of Factors - By Pranshu Gaba

(Number Theory) Bezout’s Identity - By Anuj Shikarkhane

(Mechanics) Centripetal Acceleration - By Josh Silverman

(Number Theory) Diophantine Equations - Solve by Factoring - by Mursalin Habib

(Number Theory) Wilson’s Theorem - by Jubayer Nirjhor

(Number Theory) Sum of Factors - By Krishna Ar and Trevor Arashiro

If you notice other great articles, please let us know!

Note by Calvin Lin
2 years, 7 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

I give my thanks to all those who contributed. Thanks! Kunal Jadhav · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Calvin Lin I am glad that my contribution in this has helped others. Anuj Shikarkhane · 2 years, 7 months ago

Maybe we should be allowed to Like, Save to Sets, and Reshare articles.

Just a thought. John Muradeli · 2 years, 7 months ago

@John Muradeli We like that idea too! Calvin Lin Staff · 2 years, 7 months ago

@John Muradeli nice idea that! Kunal Jadhav · 2 years, 7 months ago

Nice, we need more mechanics problems in wiki. Pedro Souto · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Pedro Souto I agree. The simplest way is to encourage your friends and seniors to add an example problem each into the wiki. This way, everyone can learn from each other, and improve our understanding! Calvin Lin Staff · 2 years, 7 months ago

Check out my new posts in Combinatorics Section under the Data head. I hope I was able to contribute to Brilliant. Yash Singhal · 2 years, 7 months ago

I wrote about mathematical induction and added some more problems just a few days ago. It's not done yet, but I'll keep up with this later. I have a math test next week, so I'll post some solutions for those problems. Thanks everyone for the wikis! ^__^ Samuraiwarm Tsunayoshi · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Samuraiwarm Tsunayoshi Sounds exciting!! Calvin Lin Staff · 2 years, 7 months ago

Great Work .... Nice To Read .... Worth Spending time on Brilliant.org A Lot To Learn.... Brilliant Work... Akshay Sant · 2 years, 7 months ago

i would like to thank everyone who are helping us by sharing these things thanks for Calvin Lin Hemanth Koundinya · 2 years, 7 months ago

I salute to those who devoted their time Aditya Gaur · 2 years, 7 months ago

Great posts!I was interested in knowing when the other sections of the Number Theory wiki are coming out @Calvin Lin Bogdan Simeonov · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Bogdan Simeonov We have just added the ability for you to post a wiki page directly, so you can start to add to the Wiki collection in any topic!

(We will be making an announcement shortly, which will provide more details.) Calvin Lin Staff · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Calvin Lin Cool! Bogdan Simeonov · 2 years, 7 months ago

Comment deleted Oct 15, 2014

@Archit Boobna His job in this web is completely extraordinary. A bit of respect !!!!!! Jordi Bosch · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Jordi Bosch Thanks for your support :) Calvin Lin Staff · 2 years, 7 months ago

@Calvin Lin What was the original comment? Was it disrespectful? Sorry, But I'm too curious Krishna Ar · 2 years, 7 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...