Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Online Junior Mathematician Search

This is a reminder note to alert the end of LEVEL I of OJMS.

The Level I contest is about to end, 1 week is left. The Official website is The Science Zone

I am giving the link of the test directly here , but the results will be published on the above mentioned website in the link along with mailing.

Participants qualifying will be sent the Level 2 subjective type questions.

Do participate . For any information or report about the level I questions, contact me at adityasharma2117@gmail.com .

I would appreciate all the other \(\mathbf{MATH}\) \(\mathbf{LOVERS}\) to participate . I interacted with you guys in the integration contest & I loved it, so you may try out this contest too

Note by Aditya Sharma
5 months, 4 weeks ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

@Aditya Sharma please do tag like this: Aishwarya Dadhich · 5 months, 4 weeks ago

Done! :-)

When will the answers and results be declared, and the next set of questions given? Aniruddha Bhattacharjee · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aniruddha Bhattacharjee The results will be on the website on 11th or 12th may and will be mailed to selected. Check the website, the details are there also Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aditya Sharma Thanks for the information! :-) Aniruddha Bhattacharjee · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

In the set of questions at the link provided, is the LHS of question no. (9) [minus*sin(a^x)]? Or is it just a dash, n then [sin(a^x)] (i.e. the LHS is just [sin(a^x)]? Aniruddha Bhattacharjee · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aniruddha Bhattacharjee The question is : \(sin(a^x)\) it is just that. Not minus Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aditya Sharma Thanks!

One more doubt: in question 5, are EF & GH straight lines? If yes, then are they parallel to sides AD & BC? Aniruddha Bhattacharjee · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aniruddha Bhattacharjee Ah . yes absolutely. It should have been drawn correctly. Yes they are parallel to AD & BC and are St lines Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aditya Sharma Sorry to disturb again.

Will question 5 have a numerical answer, or is it in terms of 'a' & 'b'?

If this is not supposed to be told to participants, then please say so.

Thanks in advance! :-) Aniruddha Bhattacharjee · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aniruddha Bhattacharjee yeah all of them have real; answers Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aditya Sharma Thanks a lot! :-) Aniruddha Bhattacharjee · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aditya Sharma Thank you! :-) Aniruddha Bhattacharjee · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aishwarya Dadhich I am buzy due to some exams,I'll surely join when I am free..

Btw nice initiative.Questions are awesome!

Do let me know if I can help you guyz in any way in website development :)

@Aditya Sharma @aishwarya dadhich Harsh Shrivastava · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Harsh Shrivastava Thanks and yeah the website really needs some development. Please tell me when u will be free so that I can fix the level 2 dates accordingly. And for the website part it would be nice if u ping me at my mail, as this is not the right platform to discuss that. :) Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aditya Sharma Sure I'll be free after 8th may. Harsh Shrivastava · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Harsh Shrivastava Hm OK f9. The main even lasts long and you may attempt level I on or after 8th if you want. Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aishwarya Dadhich @Akshay Yadav @Jon Haussmann @Harsh Shrivastava @Sachin Vishwakarma @Swapnil Das @rohit udaiwal @Nihar Mahajan @Krishna Ar @Svatejas Shivakumar @Adarsh Kumar plz do join Aishwarya Dadhich · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aishwarya Dadhich I think I hve tagged like that only nyways thanks Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Nihar Mahajan, @Rishabh Cool, @Harsh Shrivastava,@Sachin Vishwakarma,@Swapnil Das,@Rajdeep Dhingra,@Samarth Agarwal,@Vighnesh Shenoy,@Mehul Chaturvedi,@Harshi Singh,@Shivam Jadhav,@Manisha Garg,@Gautam Sharma,@Krishna Ar ,@Lakshya Sinha ....please... Hurry up... Sayandeep Ghosh · 5 months, 4 weeks ago

@Sayandeep Ghosh I shall be free in May, busy due to examination and stuff. I'll surely participate after that :) Swapnil Das · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Swapnil Das As most of theparticipant have exams so we are extending the pre-contest to 10th may Aditya Sharma · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@Aditya Sharma Thank you. Swapnil Das · 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...