As this "Sprint" set is a new concept, I would greatly appreciate any feedback that you had.
Questions to consider:
1) Did you enjoy the experience?
2) Were you around for the entire 2 weeks? Is that time period too long, just right, or too short?
3) Is the difficulty of the problems too hard, just right, or too easy?
4) How much time did you spend? Were there too many things to do, or not enough things to do?
5) What did you like best?
6) What would you like to see improved?
7) Did you like that the discussions were locked for a few days?
Please note that this set is intended for those who are Levels 2-3 in Algebra.