Hi guys! Today I discovered my own proof for the Angle sum property of a triangle. (Or so I think)
The proof goes like this.
1) Take a triangle ABC. Draw an angle bisector AD to the side BC.
2) Let Angle BAD=Angle DAC= , Angle ABC= and Angle ACB =
3) Angle ADC= [External angle=Sum of both interior angles]
4) Similarly, Angle ADB =
5) [Angles on a straight line]
6) Angle A+Angle B + Angle C =
Please leave your comments in the box below. Kindly tell me if this proof has already been derived by someone :)