Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Question on My Science Problems (Part 4)

Why aren't we allowed to submit a solution even though we didn't get the correct answer in 3 tries?

Note by Guiseppi Butel
11 months, 1 week ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

This is to reduce solutions of the form "Hey, your answer is wrong and I must be right (with no further justification)".

In the event that you figured out the correct answer, you can post it as a comment on a solution (or even a report) and mention me, then I will convert it into a solution. Calvin Lin Staff · 11 months, 1 week ago

@Calvin Lin Sorry, Calvin. How can I post a comment on a solution if I cannot access that level? By the way there isn't a posted solution and my solution produces the answer posted. Guiseppi Butel · 11 months, 1 week ago

@Guiseppi Butel If there has been no solutions posted, then just post it as a report and mention me. I will then convert it from a report into a solution.

I'm not sure what else you mean by "cannot access that level". Calvin Lin Staff · 11 months, 1 week ago

@Calvin Lin I assumed that I couldn't access the solution level because I hadn't submitted a correct answer. Am I the only one that can't get in? Guiseppi Butel · 11 months, 1 week ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...