Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Request For Mending

@Peter Taylor @Suyeon Khim @Calvin Lin

I'm talking about Brilliant Squared. I know it's a great feature but I suppose at least the Archive Problems must be free. I mean it's no point in making this problems available only to the PRO members. Weren't these problems posted periodically free about half an year ago? Then why now are they turned into paid features? It's OK to have money for the practice maps and the scratchpad, but why are the initial free features made premium? What was free must stay free, I think.......

For an alternate source to compensate the price, I suggest the staff must install in a Donate button along with the \(B^2\) one. I'm sure the income earned from that will at least compensate for the archive problems. Or you can add the feature of redeeming the pints for enjoying some days of the feature, as the points are also not in any use now a days. It's my sincere request to the staff.

Please \(like\) and \(reshare\) so that the word can spread.

Note by Abhimanyu Swami
3 years ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

It's a conundrum. Brilliant really exists to serve the young people still in school, and typically they don't have much money to spend. So, how about if Brilliant Squared is provided for free to those under the age of 21? The working stiffs older than 21 can afford to make the modest contributions the Brilliant staff needs to keep this going. But then of course, what keeps me from lying about my age? Michael Mendrin · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Michael Mendrin I second that notion!!!!! It can be made free for those under the age of 21 !!!!! Gagan Raj · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Gagan Raj But who hears! What can you and I do! Arifur Rahman · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Arifur Rahman Yes we cant do anything.....just solve problems that are available and feel happy :( Gagan Raj · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Gagan Raj Yeah. But when you see infinite possibilities on Brilliant Squared, you might've thought about getting that, right? Arifur Rahman · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Arifur Rahman Of course.....but i've got no choice.....i've to stay the way i am..... Gagan Raj · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Gagan Raj Knowledge is not FREE TOTALLY yet, right? There are always some boundaries, limitations , like Integration! Arifur Rahman · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Arifur Rahman Yes , i thought knowledge has no limits.....it is boundless.....but nowadays even knowledge has become a part of business. Even if you have interest and you are totally into something and you want to achieve greater heights in your life.....you need financial support initially.....that's the real sorrow.....your true talent is not recognized anywhere properly !!!!! Gagan Raj · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Gagan Raj But Brilliant provided you that opportunity, to be recognized for your brilliance. You have to argue, right! Arifur Rahman · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Arifur Rahman Yes.....but who's gonna listen.....who's gonna voice your concerns out loudly.....we can try but we ain't staff of Brilliant.....so we cannot do anything.....anyways nice speaking to you. Gagan Raj · 2 years, 2 months ago

@Gagan Raj Nice to discuss with you too. Someone raises the voice first, then the followers do the rest. So its important to make a start. Arifur Rahman · 2 years, 2 months ago

My credit card is national and is not accepted, I am in consonance with this note!! Heder Oliveira Dias · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Heder Oliveira Dias Same here Rishabh Raj · 2 years, 11 months ago

A donate button could be nice but I'm not sure that would provide sufficient income. Justin Wong · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Justin Wong I would certainly donate like 500 dollars if such an option was available and I'm sure others would feel the same. @Suyeon Khim how would one go about doing this? I also DESPERATELY want a Brilliant t-shirt. :D Finn Hulse · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Finn Hulse AoPS David Lee · 2 years, 11 months ago

@David Lee ?? Finn Hulse · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Justin Wong I agree but as you said it would be 1 out of 5 person who is going to donate. Mardokay Mosazghi · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Mardokay Mosazghi Its a tough issue. 'Cause you can't afford coins for your Brilliant.

But struggling gives its sweet taste, right! Arifur Rahman · 2 years, 2 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...