Excel in math and science
Master concepts by solving fun, challenging problems.
It's hard to learn from lectures and videos
Learn more effectively through short, interactive explorations.
Used and loved by over 6 million people
Learn from a vibrant community of students and enthusiasts,
including olympiad champions, researchers, and professionals.
- What is the "Superstring Theory" ?
- How Baby Universes can reduce our ability to predict the values of quantities ?
- How Richard Feynman proposes that Quantum theory can be proposed as the sum over histories ?
- What is Quantum gravity ?
- How can we say that particles travel faster than light according to uncertainty principle ?
- What are tensors ?
- What is the concept of entropy in thermodynamics ? And what is the relation between entropy and black holes ?