Many users have complained that they've been missing our update emails. This is usually because their email program has marked our updates as spam or junk. To make sure you don't miss out on important updates from Brilliant, follow these easy steps:
If you use Gmail:
- Click on the gear icon, and select "Settings"
- Select "Filters" scroll to the bottom, and click "Create a new filter"
- In the "From" field, enter "@brilliant.org" and click "Create a filter with this search"
- Select "Never send it to Spam" and then finish by clicking "Create filter"
If you use Yahoo Mail:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, and select "Mail Options"
- Select Filters, and click the Add button
- In the Filter Name field, enter "Brilliant", and in the Sender field, enter "@brilliant.org"
- Under "Then move the message to:", select "Inbox," and finish by clicking "Save"
If you use Hotmail:
- Click "Options", and choose "More options..."
- Select "Safe and blocked senders," then "Safe senders"
- Enter "brilliant.org" and click the "Add to list" button
If you use another email program, and are experiencing this problem, please visit this site for instructions on setting up your spam filters.