Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Target IIT JEE 2017

Feeling the heat! Just another year to go! Please share your thoughts, feelings and strategies on how to tackle this exam. Important chapters, revision planning and much more!

Note by Rohit Nair
8 months, 2 weeks ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

My Problem- Inorganic Chemistry! i dont get even 0.1% of it . I Admit its interesting but the thing is exceptions.I Gave a class test on s block elements i did all 10 questions using basic concepts and get 7 incorrect because they were some or the other exceptions like due to small size, high hydration energy blah blah. :P Prakhar Bindal · 8 months, 1 week ago

Yup.....my brain starts running and also its not in my control limit... Adicted this page also.... Dinesh Prasanth · 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I am just worried about chemistry as I don't get anything of physical chemistry most of the times,I am pretty well with organic.I am much confident to score 100+ in maths and I don't get struck by the idea or method of solving in physics.Please reply I want your views for studying chemistry and physics . Vraj Mistry · 7 months, 2 weeks ago

I am feeling physics will cause me pain . Learning inorganic chemistry will cause burns !! Shivam Jadhav · 8 months, 2 weeks ago

@Shivam Jadhav Physics is the best part of JEE - it's honestly interesting, and worth learning.
Inorganic chemistry is pretty cool too, it's direct and if you know your facts, you won't get it wrong.
Honestly, try studying with an open mind, and you'll grow to like these subjects. Ameya Daigavane · 8 months, 1 week ago

@Shivam Jadhav Even my problem is with inorganic chem.... never feel like studying it at all.... don't know what to do to make it interesting.... Rohit Nair · 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Which is the best book for math??? Plzz suggest Sparsh Sarode · 7 months, 2 weeks ago

@Sparsh Sarode No book is the best.You have variety of problems in every publication. Some books have a different approach is. Smart approach.I would prefer using 1.Objective approach to Mathematics Vol-1,2----->Arihant 2.Cengage 3.Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry – S L Loney Vraj Mistry · 7 months, 2 weeks ago

@Vraj Mistry I bought arihant calculus.. It is very good... Sparsh Sarode · 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...