Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Thank you for 500 followers!

With Robert Fritz being the most recent follower, I reached a milestone of 500 followers just now.

Thank you very much for all the support. Its been a wonderful journey so far, and I hope that this journey perpetuates for eternity.

Also, being on the Who to Follow page really is a great prestige.

With that being said, please check out my two sets on Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism.

Once again, Thank You

Note by Anish Puthuraya
3 years, 3 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

You have the best problems in mechanics Mardokay Mosazghi · 3 years, 3 months ago

Congratulations! I hope you reach 1000 soon. Guys like you would never let a physics problem deficit happen here! Jatin Yadav · 3 years, 3 months ago

Welcome to the bandwagon! Next step: quadruple digits! Daniel Liu · 3 years, 3 months ago

Also, just reached \(2000\) solved problems, and \(700\) upvotes..! Anish Puthuraya · 3 years, 3 months ago

Congratulations!!! You deserve it!!! Aabhas Mathur · 3 years, 3 months ago

Congrats, Anish!! You deserve it : ) Karthik Kannan · 3 years, 3 months ago

No problem, you well deserve it! Robert Fritz · 3 years, 3 months ago

Congratulations man! I didn't make "Who to follow" though... :( Finn Hulse · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Finn Hulse Lol, you probably will eventually though. I only have about 130 followers:(.... Whatever Robert Fritz · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Robert Fritz Unless they expand the people to follow, no one else is likely to be put there in place of another, they are all excellent people,. Anyways congrats @Anish Puthuraya , you should reach 1000+ in a month or two. Beakal Tiliksew · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Beakal Tiliksew Well... That might be about to change. As long as @Peter Taylor has checked his email. ;) Finn Hulse · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Robert Fritz HAHAHAHA tell that to @Peter Taylor. He get's really annoyed whenever I bring it up. :O Finn Hulse · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Finn Hulse I would agree with him being annoyed, tbh. You complain about it every chance you get; it does get a little annoying. Just giving you a heads up. ;) Daniel Liu · 3 years, 3 months ago

@Daniel Liu Yes I do. And I'm perfectly aware. And even more annoyed than you guys. Finn Hulse · 3 years, 3 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...