Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Thanks For 500 Followers!

I joined Brilliant about a year ago, and the reason I joined was to solve some other maths problems. Then I decided I could post some problems as well, so I posted my first problem, The 3 Villagers. It got quite some views and solvers who posted solutions, so I started posting more questions. At that time I had about 20 followers.

It wasn't until I posted Escape From The Well, the views and solutions posted started exploding. They were arguing if the answer was 39 or 38 days (it is 38 days). I got about 100 followers from that and then I started getting at least 1 follower every day. I am quite impressed that that question got so many likes, views and solutions. Currently Escape From The Well has about 60000 views, 45000 attempts and 30000 solvers.

I started posting more questions but none have had beaten Escape From The Well. They did not get many views at all. But I will keep on posting questions.

And finally, Thank You All For 500 Followers!

Note by Anthony Teo
1 year, 7 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Sort by:

Top Newest

Congrats! Keep it up :) Calvin Lin Staff · 1 year, 7 months ago

Wow! 100 followers from a single problem + 995 likes and 457 reshares damn! It would be much more than all my problems in total LOL! (+1 reshare from my side :))

Ps: please rate your problems(level it and place under suitable topic) so that they also gets popular :) Krishna Sharma · 1 year, 7 months ago

Congrats @Anthony Teo !! Harsh Shrivastava · 1 year, 7 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...