Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

The universe.....kinda part 1

This is a paper that I sucked at for school. I hate having hours of work go to waste so I figured all of you brilliant people might enjoy this. Please enjoy and add anything interesting. Also note that this is from a 7th grade classroom.... Not a college. Wait crud ..... The picture did not load let me try again.

Note by Robert Fritz
3 years, 4 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Download the Lightshot.exe and upload a screenshot. then copy the link from there and paste it here! Abhishek Pattanayak · 3 years, 4 months ago

Dude you're free to put the toughest problems. Follow me I've incredible brain teasing problems. Contact me Abhishek Pattanayak · 3 years, 4 months ago

I'll try later on my computer.... I guess I overestimated my smartphone . Robert Fritz · 3 years, 4 months ago

I have just learned that it will not work with the picture..... Can someone please give me a suggestion. It keeps saying that the entity is to large. Robert Fritz · 3 years, 4 months ago

@Robert Fritz tinypic.com will let you host it externally, then you can display it here with markdown Josh Silverman Staff · 3 years, 4 months ago

@Josh Silverman Thanks, ill try it. Robert Fritz · 3 years, 4 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...