Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Time Travel

I had many doubts regarding time travel. My best friend VishalS said that time travel is possible when we travel to the speed of light. so, let put our minds together and discuss this guys.

Note by Sudoku Subbu
5 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

I didn't say Time Travel is possible if we go faster than the speed of light. By using Quantum computers, we have the possibility to send messages faster than the speed of light. With this idea, we can alter the past, thereby the present will be altered.

When we travel at the speed of light, it is not possible to time travel.When we travel faster than the speed of light, it is possible (Which is not possible practically and theoretically) . Learn more about it in wikipedia Vishal S · 5 months ago

Nice i also need to know about time dialation Math Special · 5 months ago

if we can travel on time at speed of light then we also must travel when i am possessing a speed Sudoku Subbu · 5 months ago

Actulally my doubt is how we can travel on time Sudoku Subbu · 5 months ago

Well if something exceeds the speed of light(which is not possible by einsteins equaiton E=mc^2 and other) then that matter's mass would be infinity or in other terms just like universe which keeps on increasing. But what really happens in Time Dilation( check it on google) which is the slowing down of clocks when matter moves with a very high velocity. Achal Jain · 5 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...