Can anyone give an equation of the function such that
- the range of the graph is ?
- the graph of looks like a sine wave graph?
- the period of the graph is 4?
- the graph increases in amplitude (by an arithmetic progression constant or a geometric progression constant) as ?
- the amplitude approaches as , but there is no value of x on the graph at which the amplitude equals ?
- either the graph passes through the point (0,0), or...
- the x-intercept of the highest point of a crest of the graph or of the lowest point of a trough of the graph at is (if a crest is at ) or (if a trough is at )?
- the equation/graph has no transformations? (As much as possible, the equation doesn't have any unnecessary variable or number.)
- the equation contains the most "possible" amount of basic mathematical elements? (There are more basic mathematical elements than advanced ones, e.g., there are more mathematical elements related to quotients than those related to logarithms.)
The picture above is merely for you to conceptualize what the graph looks like; the graph that is shown is not exactly the one I'm looking for.