1. You can't guarantee full cooperation with other students. That is, some students may promise to do something but decides to defect.
2. You don't know the number of students in the classroom. Just make up a number between 10 to 100 in your solution.
3. Scores are not normalized.
4. You must choose one of the two options.
1. El Farol Bar problem might be relevant.
2. Nash equilibrium and prisoner's dilemma can be considered as well.
3. What happens if you are given a choice to not choose at all? Does it help others if you decides to skip this step?