Wiki collaboration party
This week, we will be improving:
|Wiki page||Common Misconceptions - Number Theory||Arithmetic Puzzles - Fill in the Blanks|
|Supported by||Calvin||Pi Han|
|Target Audience||Number Theory Level 1-2||Logic Level 2-3|
|Motivation||To avoid common misconceptions and learn from mistakes||To be determined|
|Meeting at||12/18 Fri 8pm Pacific, 12/19 Sat 9.30 am India||12/19 Sat 8pm PST, 12/20 Sun 9:30 am IST|
Each meeting will be conducted over Slack chat and will last for approximately 60-90 minutes. We will achieve the following:
- (5 mins) Figure out the target audience, and their motivation for reading the page
- (20 mins) (Quick review of examples) Discuss what we love / don't love
- (15 mins) Ensure we have a complete list of examples
- (15 mins) Discuss how to organize various sections of the page
- (10 mins) Settle on the final structure of the page
- (5 mins) Assign out sections to write over the week
If you have any questions, please comment below!
In addition, we will also be hosting 1-1 wiki mentoring sessions, for those wanting to craft excellent wiki pages. Over the course of a week, you will learn how to structure the page, present information in a clear and concise manner, and also select relevant examples that highlight the value of the concept.
If you are interested, send me a message on Slack, and state the wiki page that you would like to work on.
If you don't have a preference, here are some high traffic wiki pages that could be greatly improved: