Thanks for your participation in the collaborative process last week. Those are really fun sessions that we've been having, and I hope to see more of you join in :)
Over the last week, numerous people like Andrei Golovanov, Sandeep Bhardwaj, Pranshu Gaba, Zandra Vinegar, Pi Han Goh, Vishnu Bhagyanath, Chris Hambacher, Kenny Lau, have been writing up Symmetry and Propositional Logic Word Problems. I am amazed at the quality of these pages, and it goes to show what the community can achieve when our powers combine. There are still a few minor parts that could be improved on, and I would appreciate if you help fill in the remaining gaps.
This week, we will be improving:
|Wiki page||Composite Figures - Intermediate|
|Target Audience||Level 3 Geometry|
|Motivation||To be decided|
|Meeting at||8/29 8am PDT, 830pm IST|
Each meeting will be conducted over Slack chat and will last for approximately 60-90 minutes. We will achieve the following:
- (5 mins) Figure out the target audience, and their motivation for reading the page
- (20 mins) (Quick review of examples) Discuss what we love / don't love
- (15 mins) Ensure we have a complete list of examples
- (15 mins) Discuss how to organize various sections of the page
- (10 mins) Settle on the final structure of the page
- (5 mins) Assign out sections to write over the week
We have also taken the opportunity to update the Brilliant Wiki Collaboration Graph Part 2. As you can see, the amount of collaboration has greatly increased, and we are seeing more bundles of people according to the topics of the pages that they work on.
If you have any questions, please comment below!