This week, we will be improving:
|Wiki page||Electrostatics||Telescoping series - product|
|Target Audience||E&M Level ?||Algebra Level 3|
|Motivation||To be determined||To understand how this works|
|Meeting at||1/16 Sat 7:30am Pacific, 9 pm India||1/16 Sat 7:30 pm PST, 1/17 Sun 9am IST|
Each meeting will be conducted over Slack chat and will last for approximately 60-90 minutes. We will achieve the following:
- (5 mins) Figure out the target audience, and their motivation for reading the page
- (20 mins) (Quick review of examples) Discuss what we love / don't love
- (15 mins) Ensure we have a complete list of examples
- (15 mins) Discuss how to organize various sections of the page
- (10 mins) Settle on the final structure of the page
- (5 mins) Assign out sections to write over the week
If you have any questions, please comment below!
In addition, we will also be hosting wiki mentoring sessions, for those wanting to craft excellent wiki pages. Over the course of a week, you will learn how to structure the page, present information in a clear and concise manner, and also select relevant examples that highlight the value of the concept.
There will be a session covering Computer Science - dynamic programming If this interests you, please send me a message.