This week, we will be improving:
|Wiki page||Euler's Formula||Integration Tricks|
|Supported by||Michael Fuller||Trevor B.|
|Target Audience||Algebra Level 2-3||Calculus Level 3-5|
|Motivation||Exploring this beautiful formula||Learning integration problem killers|
|Meeting at||2/13 8:00 am PST, 9:30pm IST||2/14 8:00 am PST, 9:30pm IST|
- (5 mins) Figure out the target audience, and their motivation for reading the page
- (20 mins) (Quick review of examples) Discuss what we love / don't love
- (15 mins) Ensure we have a complete list of examples
- (15 mins) Discuss how to organize various sections of the page
- (10 mins) Settle on the final structure of the page
- (5 mins) Assign out sections to write over the week
If you have any questions, please comment below!
In addition, we will also be hosting wiki mentoring sessions, for those wanting to craft excellent wiki pages. Over the course of a week, you will learn how to structure the page, present information in a clear and concise manner, and also select relevant examples that highlight the value of the concept.